[Ti] Alternatives Location for the Home Folder

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Thu Dec 16 03:26:45 PST 2004

Hi David

All you need to do is click and drag the folder or item you want to
have an alias of into your home folder while holding down the Option
(Alt) and Apple (Command) keys together.
This will automatically create an Alias in the folder you have dragged
the original to and leave the original where it was

Alex