[Ti] Netinfo? Was: Alternatives Location for the Home Folder

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:26:08 PST 2004

2004-12-16 kl. 17.20 skrev Alan Thompson:

> Recommend using Netinfo to change the location of your home directory.
---------
I can in my Swedish OS find something called Netinfo Handler. Assuming
that is what you are refering to, I am unable to understand and feel
safe in using this. Specially I can't find what David asked about – a
chance do move picture folder to a separate disk but with retained
connection to the home folder.

I think I could dare guessing on how to use Netinfo Handler for moving
the whole homefolder, but if somebody could suggest a web page where I
could read more about how to do it, and possibly handle even folder
within the home folder that way, it would be great. :-)

There seem to be some information about it in the Help viewer but when
I try to get to that information my Help viewer craches.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 041111
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)