[Ti] [OT] Best Web Browser

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Thu Dec 30 16:34:21 PST 2004

David DelMonte typed this message on 12/30/04 11:44 AM:

> John, what features do you like about Omniweb?
>
> David
>

> On Dec 30, 2004, at 11:38 AM, John Griffin wrote:

I use a satellite dish for my Internet connection and in OmniWeb I am able
to hack a default.plist document, place it in the application folder and
have all kinds of neat tweaks take effect that give me the best possible
browsing speed for my mode of connection. I don't know any other browser
that lets you do this.

Also, I really like the way it works with a dock on the side the contains
what ever tabs and pages you want to return to. Bookmarks are dymanically
updated in the background, etc., etc. and you can render a page in HTML if
you are at all curious about how a page was written, etc., etc....

jg