[Ti] [OT] Best Web Browser

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Dec 31 07:15:00 PST 2004

John typed this message on 12/30/04 8:11 PM:

> Like View Source in Safari?
>
> OR
>
> Does it give you a side by side view of code, and you can edit the code
> live to see how the rendered html changes? I know Dreamweaver does this
> (split code view), but it would be nice to see it rendered exactly as a
> web browser does*?
>

> John Pariseau

Yes, and is my face red! A few minutes after sending my last ill-informed
post, my business partner proceeded to show that Safari, Camino and Foxfire
(all of which he uses more than OmniWeb) have 'view source code' options. I
wish I had discovered this long ago.

jg