[Ti] OS X drivers for Epson 777i printers?

J cbirds at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 08:29:51 PST 2004

Wouldn't it be nice if I could find drivers to work with a 'DELL'
printer that someone gave me...which is made by one of the major
companies (Lexmark?) and should work with X?
Then I could hook up my Ti to it when in the office I frequent in the
state capitol twice a month and be able to print stuff.