[Ti] Project: Removing back of screen for LCD projector display

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Fri Dec 31 09:07:11 PST 2004

On Dec 31, 2004, at 9:24 AM, ffarwell wrote:
> Is there anyone here that has removed the back casing from their LCD
> display and put it with the Powerbook on an overhead project to
> display large screen display?
>
> I wonder if this is feasible and how it works?

This is "how it works".
http://www6.tomshardware.com/howto/20041113/

You probably need access to a PowerBook "take apart" manual to learn
how to get the screen off intact.

Enjoy

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 1.3.9 on Mac OS X 10.3.6
Mac OS X: Because making UNIX user-friendly is easier than debugging
windows.