[Ti] cloning a drive

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Mon Feb 2 06:39:55 PST 2004

Eric,

I've used CCC for exactly that -- a 60GB upgrade in a 667 DVI :-)
However I went from old 30GB to external Firewire drive, then booted
off of it to test, then replaced, then cloned back from FW to internal
60GB.  All along the way, just hold option at boot to choose which
drive you want to boot off of.

--Justin