[Ti] Priceless - OT

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 05:39:18 PST 2004

>It's totally a business run under the guise of sport.
>which is just fine for what it is.  I was noticing just how much
>it reminded me of the Pro Wrestling stuff.   :-)
>
>It's an entertainment phenomena posing in "drag" as a sporting event,
>though there might have been a time long ago,
>back in superbowl yester year, where this might have been different.
>Hmmm.....Nah ! :-)

Methinks Tim is either muscularly underdeveloped, British or both.  8^D
Tim, are those smileys there to make us infer you are joking or just trolling?
Many of us in the US love football.  Speaking of drag, it may not be
as classy as wickets, but it is alot of fun to watch (and play).

Peter  (relatively underdeveloped myself and a big-time college football fan)

p.s. I just noticed the .ca on your email address.  Can we send Doug
Flutie back now?
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.3.2