[Ti] 10.3.1 last usable version for 400/500Mhz (Firewire vs. trackpad)

John simplymail at ururk.com
Wed Feb 4 20:12:12 PST 2004

> What I see (and others has confirmed) is random mouse movement, random
> clicking, random drag selecting.  All this with trackpad clicking
> disabled.

Could you try the following:

Open a new window in the Finder, and change it to column view.

Navigate to a mov file

Play the mov file in the preview that pops up

While the mov file is playing, click on the desktop, and try to select
an area with the mouse -  does this cause the mouse to jump around as
well?

I just noticed this behavior a few weeks ago, and a restart did not fix
the problem, so I wonder if it is deeper.

Thanks!

John Pariseau