[Ti] Archived System

Silvo Conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 5 13:54:14 PST 2004

>> AFAIK after you test your new system (everything works, you did not
>> loose
>> anything in the upgrade), you can just delete it.
>
> I believe this would be after you moved all your non-Apple
> applications to the new Applications folder first, wouldn't it?

Rather than the applications (if I remember correctly they are
automatically moved to the new applications folder), I'd think more to
the non-Apple add-ons to the system library (contestual menu, internet
plugins, etc).

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
TiBook 500MHz/768Mb RAM/60Gb HD/OS10.2.8
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.2/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK