Great Apple service

Chris Parker chris at hang-out.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 09:46:00 PST 2004

I just wanted to post a public 'thank you' to Apple for some great
service last week.

I slipped on some sheet ice getting out of my car and, despite my
PowerBook 15" Al being protected by a Waterfield Sleeve case inside a
Kensington Saddlebag, the corner of the PB near the DVD/CD slot took
the brunt of the impact and the lower case was distorted up somewhat in
that corner. No damage to the screen, luckily, and no apparent internal
damage.

UPS collected the machine on Monday 2 Feb and it was returned to me,
repaired, on the afternoon of Thursday 5 Feb. Needless to say I was
delighted with this turn-round and as I expected to be without the
computer for at least 10 days.

Thanks Apple!

--
Chris