[Ti] Grrr! MyDoom

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Sat Feb 7 15:13:20 PST 2004

As yet I have not received a single My Doom mail

HOWEVER I do get between 20 and 50 e-mails a day telling me that a mail
has not been delivered as is has MyDoom attached

Looks like this :
------------
From: VirusScanner at amavis.3d.net.uk
Subject: Virus in incoming mail for you from <xxx at yahoo.com>.

Our virus checker has found potentially malicious code in a mail from
<xxx at yahoo.com> addressed to you. Delivery has been stopped. For further
questions, please contact VirusScanner at amavis.3d.net.uk.

The message has been quarantined as 402541d6-2602.

Sophos Anti-Virus found:
  W32/MyDoom-A
Getting all these is just as clogging to my inbox as getting a worm
that cant hurt my Mac

Happy trails :-)

Alex