[Ti] 10.3.1 last usable version for 400/500Mhz (Firewire vs. trackpad)

PRC-2000 ekrosnes at evansville.net
Sat Feb 7 18:46:50 PST 2004

I too have noticed this pointer movement with my 500MHz, 1GB, 10.3.2,
without touching the trackpad or having a firewire drive plugged in.

Pointer movement was so obvious, at first I thought someone was controlling
my laptop with Remote Desktop playing a joke.

However, I have not noticed this since Thursday.  When I return to work I
will plug all my devices back in and see if that makes a difference.

Eric.