[Ti] Choice apple dealers in London?

Richard Edwards richard.e at btclick.com
Sun Feb 8 14:11:31 PST 2004

>Are most purchases made online in the UK or in reputable shops?
>
>Are there any reputable Apple dealers in the Tottenham Court Road area?
>
>I'm on the Central line.
>
>Looking to test the new bluetooth wireless keyboard and compare it
>with the older
>tethered variety.

Robert

as well as MicroAnvika which is a bit Heath Robinson but I've bought
there including my Titanium PBk 'n recommend them there is a slick
Apple Centre at 'Square' New Oxford Street

AppleCentre 78, New Oxford Street, London, WC1 Tel: 020 7692 9990
http://www.apple.com/uk/pr/applecentre.html

best
Richard

--

Richard Edwards
Principal

"Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive"
  Walt Disney