[Ti] wireless routers/hubs?

Alex M alexmay at lineone.net
Mon Feb 9 11:45:02 PST 2004

Hey,

I recommend you have a look at www.ebuyer.com

They are in the US and UK and have some great prices and products. I've set
up wireless broadband for my girlfriend using an ethernet ADSL box and a
D-link 11mb/s box and that was very cheap (in the UK)

Take a look under wireless networking under categories, then click show all
in sub cat, then sort it buy price i.e. cheapest first.

I'd say all have WEP (the encryption which will keep anyone from using your
connection).

Take a look at the D-Link DWL-700AP I've used it and its great - set it up
via your browser and its $50 and has one ethernet port.

Alex