[Ti] mail.app problem...but different this time

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Fri Feb 13 09:37:10 PST 2004

Thanks guys,
actually the app was somehow just not responding at all, whether in
training mode or not.
I reset the filter and its working, but these small things seem to be
happening with too much frequency

What I found was that the app was not be working suddenly when before
all was fine.
This kind of "out of the blue" problem seems to be happening repeatedly
with some of my app's since I did the panther upgrade over top of my
previous Jaguar system.
I keep getting small things like this happening

My MS word problem the same, why should there be any corruption on
files which were installed only a week ago?
Trouble shooting is a bit more difficult I guess because I was so OS 9
proficient, but this is a new beast, this OS X.

anyway thanks for responding.

tim

tim.molnar
Digital Tao