[Ti] new RAM?

Silvo Conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 17 09:53:23 PST 2004

> Since it was suggested that I upgrade the quantity of
> RAM - what opinions do you all have as to best
> manufacturer, highest quality?  I will probably max it
> out.

I've been happy with Crucial

> Also, This upgrade to Panther.  I want to avoid MS
> IE/Outlook being loaded - is there a way to do so?  I
> also don't want it in the 9.2.2 classic either?

AFAIK Outlook does not exists in OSX. When you install M$ Office you'll
get your copy of Entourage, but then you can just trash it without
opening it (find every file containing the word entourage).
Since the release of Safari, I don't think Panther will install IE.

Silvo

Silvo Conticello
TiBook 500MHz/768Mb RAM/60Gb HD/OS10.2.8
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.2/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK