Anyone take advantage of the Ti-G4 trade-in w/a less than pristene PowerBook?

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Sat Feb 21 23:51:03 PST 2004

Hello All.

Finally thinking about unloading the ol' girl that's served me so well, but
her speed at 400 MHz is showing her age, not too mention those chips and
scratches.

Anyway, anyone out there who's sent out there PowerBook G4 for Apple's
trade-in with a less-than-pristene PowerBook and received an approval?

Chips, bubbles, scratches?  (Touch-up paint jobs?)

Swapped DVD-ROM for a Superdrive?

Personal modifications?  (For example, my screen bumpers wore down and I
formed some new ones out of epoxy.)

I'd like to hear from you.  Thanks in advance.

- Jeff