[Ti] Re [Ti] disappearing disk space

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Feb 24 21:28:16 PST 2004

At 01:55 +0200 25/2/04, Ray M wrote:
>Hello trevor, I had the exact same thing under jaguar... I took my computer
>to the apple repair shop... They diagnosed the problem as beeing the hard
>disk that was damaged! I had it replaced in no time... Now everything is
>back to normal.

Ray - thank you for your words of encouragement.....	:-)

I do hope that it is just something to do with temporary files that
have disappeared now after several restarts, rather than a hardware
issue.

My partition is now showing 1.72 Gb free, which is "normal" and
everything is fine for the moment.
But I will keep a close eye on this.

T.