Help Viewer crashes when opened from Finder

Nathan Chaney nathan_chaney at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:51:20 PST 2004

Hello all, I¹ve been lurking for about a month.  I¹ve found the list to be
quite helpful.  This is my first Mac, and I don¹t see myself using anything
else from here on out.  Here¹s my problem:  Help Viewer will not open from
the Finder.  When I try, the window pops up and almost immediately
disappears.  Help works from other Apple applications.  It¹s not a big deal
because I can usually find what I need on the Internet, but it is annoying.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Nathan
ichat: mastanpc
1GHz/60GB/512MB/Superdrive/Airport/OS X 10.3.2