[Ti] Help Viewer crashes when opened from Finder

Dennis Fazio dfz at mac.com
Sun Feb 29 15:20:29 PST 2004

--On Wednesday, February 25, 2004 10:51 AM -0500 Nathan Chaney
<nathan_chaney at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Help Viewer will not open from
> the Finder.  When I try, the window pops up and almost immediately
> disappears.

I had a similar problem. At first, deleting the preferences files seemed to
help, (com.apple.helpui.plist  and com.apple.helpviewer.plist) but it
returned after a while. I ran one of the cache cleaners (I think I used Onyx)
and that must have done it since it's a lot more stable now, but that could
also be circumstantial, not sure. Try deleting the preferences first, then
try a cache cleaner

--
Dennis Fazio
dfz at mac.com