[Ti] Anybody in London?

Simon Chapman sc at pr100.com
Fri Jan 2 03:09:24 PST 2004

Welcome to London, Robert. The Applestore thing hasn't happened here yet
but there are plenty of free (or for the price of a cup of coffee) wi-fi
hotspots in London and around the country, eg in some Starbucks branches,
hotels, rail stations, etc. Check out this map of places to go and connect:

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/specials/wifimap/

Simon