Replacing Latch Release Button

Evan Shea darkglory at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 4 02:12:27 PST 2004

Hey all.  I've managed to break my latch release button on my TiBook
500.  I've since bought a replacement button (for a ridiculous $90, but
so it goes) and am wondering how difficult it is to replace.  Has
anyone else replaced theirs and have any tips or instructions, or know
where I could find instructions?  Is it simply a matter of taking off
the bottom of the casing?  I prefer not to open my 'book up only to
find out I didn't need to because that only increases the likelihood of
me breaking something.
	Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

-Evan