[Ti] PowerBook G4s at NASA

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Mon Jan 5 01:18:31 PST 2004

At 10:53 PM -0800 2004.01.04, Mark C. Langston wrote:

>Actually, Mission Control for the Spirit mission is at JPL.

I was actually fortunate to be at JPL for the landing events (speakers, presentations, NASA channel, Q&A, during the landing) and spoke with many Macintosh-friendly folks there, some of whom wondered if I'd noticed a couple of OS X boot-ups there. The JPL visitor's center has iMacs as well.

Unfortunately, with CES near, I won't make it back for MacWorld this year.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)