[Ti] verbose startup, was Re: [Ti] Fwd: [Ti] Al-book start-up speed (v Windows XP)

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Jan 9 11:33:17 PST 2004

Hmmm, man nvram is interesting.  Looks like your suggestion is where the
rc file is getting args from for the case statement part I mentioned.
Good idea.

Do you know where to read the full verbose startup output after startup
is completed?  The dmesg content ends before the partition mount info.
Or know how to save the full verbose startup output for later viewing?