[Ti] Panther

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 08:08:55 PST 2004

I will second this. In my opinion, 10.2.6 was/is more stable than
10.2.8, even after the update to the latter. Unless you need to stay in
Jaguar and there is something necessary in the 10.2.8 update that you
need, I would move to Panther (provided your hardware will support it).
If you just want to stay at Jaguar, "I" would opt for 10.2.6.

So far, 10.3.2 is very stable on my TiBook 867 and runs reasonable
fast. The new mail.app rocks in comparison to the Jaguar version. And I
find the new high-profile features very useful and practical.