[Ti] OS 9 partition is not showing

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Jan 11 14:59:03 PST 2004

Dennis Fazio typed this message on 04/01/11 17:49:

> I've had partitions skip off into another dimension a couple of times during
> major crashes. Disk Warrior has always brought them back to earth.

Last time I used DiskWarrior 3 to repair damage done by a nasty crash it let
me down. You will never guess what saved me...

Booting into single user mode and running fsck. It sounds old fashioned, but
it worked. My directory was repaired properly and everything was back in
place when I rebooted. So, what I would suggest is trying all the repair
routines that you can lay your hands on, but start with the Panther Install
disk and Disk Utilities or use the Single User mode and run the fsck routine
(same thing really).

jg