WLAN traffic volume control?

Per Brodersen per.brodersen at berlin.de
Mon Jan 12 02:39:49 PST 2004

Dear listers,

I joined the WLAN community last week with a D-Link DI-514 router and I am
satisfied. Additionally, I got a traffic volume-based ISP with a maximum of
500 MB per month.
My question: Which utilites do allow controlling the amount of data my
router handles? AFAIK, IPNetMonitor allows only monitoring the AirPort card,
not the router itself.

I would be very happy to learn something from you...

Thanks already -
Per

--
"Just when I thought that bicycles no longer existed I saw a woman on one."
  - Michel Contat

Per Brodersen (Ph.D. Candidate, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf)
Winsstr. 16
10405 Berlin, Germany
per.brodersen>>[at]<<berlin.de
http://www.perbrodersen.de