[Ti] Making the Enter key a Command key

Bob Bergey rb at dprint.com
Mon Jan 12 21:38:35 PST 2004

At 10:13 PM -0500 on 1-12-04, Peter Krug wrote:

>uControl has been updated for Panther.  The scrolling works, too.
>Download 1.4.1 here:
>
>http://gnufoo.org/ucontrol

Thank you, Peter, for the quick response!

After downloading uControl and reading the documentation, I
remembered the name of the utility I had been using -- DoubleCommand.
Upon doing one more search on VersionTracker, I found there has been
an upgrade for Panther, and was just what I needed. Since I had used
that without problems before, I decided to stay with that, and am
happily "commanding" once again with the Enter key. Thanks again for
your help!

Bob