[Ti] Trackpad? (Was: PB Trade-In ?)

Benn joverkamp at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 12:58:40 PST 2004

On Jan 20, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Kynan Shook wrote:
> Works fine for me.  Try typing one letter repeatedly while moving your
> finger around; modifier keys don't prevent movement of the trackpad,
> though, and the delay is very brief, so things can still happen while
> you are inbetween words.  If it's not working, try turning it off and
> back on, or deleting the associated preferences file.

I just tried your suggestion.  I first held down a key and let it auto
type while tapping the trackpad, and it switched to the window the
cursor was over.  Then I tried repeatedly typing a letter, and tapping
the trackpad registered a click.  Finally, I kept typing
"waterwaterwaterwater" fast with one had and had the same result.

I'm failing to see where the preferences for these would be, after a
quick search on my drive for "keyboard," then "mouse," then Date
Modified is "today" sorted by time.

Benn