12" Bottom Battery falling out

Jesse Baldwin jesse at kinolab.com
Fri Jan 23 07:34:32 PST 2004

I apologize if this question is redundant, but I have a 12" powerbook,
and the battery protrudes, ever so slightly, from the bottom of the
computer.  It is the innermost corner, actually, that kind of sags out.
  This doesn't affect the machine's performance, but it makes it a royal
pain to use anywhere because it makes the notebook rock back and forth
while i type on it--the sagging corner acts as like a fulcrum of sorts.

Does anyone know a fix for this? Will Applecare do anything?

Many thanks.