[Ti] battery chargers

gwallace gwallace at gwi.net
Fri Jan 23 16:32:45 PST 2004

Since the iBook charger is also 45 watt, maybe it's ok to use my old
TiBook charger on the new iBook and vice versa. I noticed that Apple
sells a charger on its web site that it says is good for TiBook and
iBooks; if they don't make a distinction there, it seems reasonable
that it doesn't really matter.