Mac car...

Don ds1000309 at uid.onemain.com
Sat Jan 24 01:13:58 PST 2004

Interesting project! Received the following from a friend, I believe the source is
apple.slashdot.org.

http://www.mujmac.cz/art/hw/tatra_mac_eng.html

ErnstKompressor writes "I came across a story detailing an awesome car mod out of the
Czech Republic. The author undertook what
must be the most impressive exercise in computer integration I have ever seen,
installing an extensive Mac system with custom Cocoa
software controlling nearly every aspect of a 1993 Tatra 613. On-board systems
monitoring, navigation, entertainment, Bluetooth and
Wi-Fi, plus much more, are all rolled into a tight, extensible, package. Check it
out."