[Ti] Video out of Ti667

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Tue Jan 27 05:41:05 PST 2004

You can also get s-video cables allowing a direct connection to TV's
supporting same...about $15+/- at the ususal places.

Anybody have a source for DVI cables? I'd like to plug my TiBook into
projectors that support DVI input, but the few cables I've seen to do this
are very expensive. Appreciate any tips.

Dale