[Ti] CD writing software that's smart?

David david.powerbook at firemail.de
Tue Jan 27 03:52:22 PST 2004

On 1/27/04 5:45 AM, "Robert Nicholson" <robert at elastica.com> wrote:

> Look I just don't agree with the concept of "leasing" backup software.
> I should be able to restore at any point in time regardless of my
> subscription.
>
> Having not used Backup I assume it uses a proprietory data format for
> backed up data.

Oh, you have been bellyaching for nearly 3 days about a program you don't
even use? I must be getting slow, I normally smell troll much quicker than
this. Welcome to my kill list.

"When will the public cease to insult the teacher's calling with
empty flattery? When will men who would never for a moment encourage
their own sons to enter the work of the public schools cease to tell
us that education is the greatest and noblest of all human callings?"
-William C. Bagley