[Ti] saving a website(OT)

Silvo Conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 30 09:42:30 PST 2004

> Hey ya'll does anyone know how to save an entire website
> to a folder with all its text and images?

If you use Camino.
Just save as "HTML complete". It will save the website as html and a
folder with all its content (jpg, etc). But this will save just the
current webpage

With M$ Explorer you can download multiple levels of the website. But
you don't have access to the source material (I actually don't know if
there is a way to do it).

But you can also use softaware like sitesucker. This will just download
the website with everything to the folder of your choice. And you can
specify how many levels of the site you want to be downloaded.

Finally, I've to say that, if I want just to keep a copy of the website
(such us receipts), I prefer to print it as pdf.

regards,
Silvo

Silvo Conticello
TiBook 500MHz/768Mb RAM/60Gb HD/OS10.2.8
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK