[Ti] Monitor Callibration?

FWPHOTO fwphoto at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 5 17:35:04 PDT 2004

Thanks Mike,

> I don't know about your LCD monitor but mine is pretty dim when
> outdoors,

I'm finding that out for the digicam, too. I won't be using the TiG4/D70
combo outdoors though, mostly indoors with strobes.

> but if you are speaking about calibrating it for "decent"
> appearance, the Calibrate feature in the Color preference tab in
> Display System Preference works very well in Panther. But Color can be
> dicey depending on your viewing conditions.

I'm going to go through the system calibration tomorrow. I'm thinking it
might just be all
I need for the moment. If I get back to any serious work with the files I'll
probably get a software/hardware solution for the CRT.

Take care,

Frank