[Ti] Late model Titaniums

jason tertadian haiku23 at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 10:11:01 PDT 2004

I've got a rev B 667MHz.
The paint bubbling off the front bezel where my hand rests while
"track-padding" is the largest annoyance.  The little rubber nubbies on
each corner where the clamshell closes are bad.  The one on the right
actually broke down chemically and turned into a gooey, gluelike glob
and i had to scrape it out of the bezel with an exacto blade.  Nasty.
Also, the screen has a loose connection near the latch which causes a
thick vertical line to go weird and pixelly.  I have photos here:
<http://homepage.mac.com/haiku23/PhotoAlbum7.html> I'm about to send
the unit in and invoke my extended AppleCare for the screen and
hopefully the paint wear.  Anyone have any luck with coverage of the
paint issue?

cheers!
jsn