[Ti] Can new PB do as desktop?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 13:56:58 PDT 2004

Carlos Fernando Hernandez typed this message on 7/10/04 12:49 PM:

> I remember my old TI 800, can be connected to a separate monitor with a
> keyboard and mouse, acting like a desktop computer with the monitor close.
>
> Can the new PB do this??

Even better than the TiPb (especially if you obtain a Digital display with
either ADC or DVI connectors - I can't remember if the 800mhz Powerbook has
a digital display connector). I have an Apple Studio Display, a Matias
Keyboard and a Kensington Tubo Mouse Pro and they get along just fine with
the new Powerbook's lid shut.

jg