TiBook Woes

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sat Jul 10 18:21:10 PDT 2004

I haven't found answers online, hence, the following questions (pointers to appropriate documentation):

1) TiPaint is unsuitable for fixing the extensive chipping paint on the carbon fiber (?) part of my 'Book. Are there any better fixes?
B) The little tiny wee bumpers on for the screen when the laptop is closed have rubbed/are rubbing off. Is there a place where I can get replacements?
iii) Is it unusual for the battery to go from holding a charge for 4+ hours to less than an hour in just a few weeks?

Thanks.

John Lyon
Cheating on my TiBook with a new iBook. Shame!