[Ti] TiBook Woes

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Sun Jul 11 19:51:09 PDT 2004

on 04/07/10 18:21, John Lyon at jelyon at mac.com wrote:

> I haven't found answers online, hence, the following questions (pointers to
> appropriate documentation):
>
> 1) TiPaint is unsuitable for fixing the extensive chipping paint on the carbon
> fiber (?) part of my 'Book. Are there any better fixes?

No.  Mine old one was so bad, I scraped all the paint off, so it is all
black.  It took a couple hours over a couple weeks.  If you have a job that
forces you to sit through boring meetings, it might give you something to
do.  Be careful not to scratch anything of the gray surfaces..

> B) The little tiny wee bumpers on for the screen when the laptop is closed
> have rubbed/are rubbing off. Is there a place where I can get replacements?

Buy WildEepz from DevDepot.com.  They're not cheap, I think $15.