[Ti] Pet Shop Boys + Powerbook

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Sun Jul 11 23:04:03 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 11, 20048:27 PM, the following words from b
syrflip at verizon.net, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Okay, a MIDI interface is an easy one. Well under your starting budget.
>
>But I have a question refarding your hoped-for end result: Do you
>want to end up with completely self-contained recordings that be
>burned to a CD?
>
>There are numerous ways to go about this. Having a microphone
>involved can be problematic. If there is music, being played, AND
>monitored through your speakers, while the mic is 'live' you're
>looking at feedback, etc.

Yes. I want self-contained recordings to burn to a CD. At least, that is
the only way that occurred to me.

The microphone is rarely used, but I wanted to ask about that option
while asking.

Thanks all for your replies as it will make the starting point a little
less confusing.
--
We often feel sad in the presence of music without words; and often more
than that in the presence of music without music.

-   Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (1835-1910), U.S. author.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes * AppleScript * Mike's Cards * FileMaker Pro *