[Ti] Airport

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Mon Jul 19 08:30:24 PDT 2004

If you mean simple internet surfing as such, the easiest way would be to
install a third-party firewall that stops all in- and outgoing traffic on
port 80. SunShield comes to mind <http://sunProtectingFactory.com>

It sounds as if you need to have more protection on the PB too, like making
sure the user does not have permission to change the settings and stuff. An
experienced user would probably be able to circumvent the rule by using a
browser like MSIE and enter a public proxy into the settings of that
browser, so that it runs over another port, but it depends a lot on the
level of security that you want to put into it.

Cheers,

Kim