[Ti] Stupid the lists...

Murray kastner at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 29 07:17:07 PDT 2004

>Stupid the lists that make one jump thru the hoop of subscribing to
>the mail list before one can get digest mode. Stupid me if I put one
>more breath into this windmill.
>--

Sorry to rebut your strong emotion but I am one who deeply appreciate
this list and also the work that goes on behind the scenes to
maintain it. And if that requires following some procedures... well,
all I can say is that if you can't handle the frustration, you'd be
well-advised to stick to pen and paper. Not jst lists; computers
require a little more tolerancy than you appear to have...
--

-- Murray