[Ti] .DS_Store

Christopher Murphy chris at fallt.com
Tue Jun 1 00:09:38 PDT 2004

Dear All,

Having just made the shift to a more geek-oriented web host I've been
undergoing a baptism of Unix fire for the last three days. I can heartily
recommend the notes here:

http://www.westwind.com/reference/OS-X/commandline/

They've been really helpful (if anyone knows of other clearly written notes,
please feel free to point me offlist).

Anyway, back to the topic. There's a clear explanation of the .DS_Store file
here:

http://www.westwind.com/reference/OS-X/invisibles.html

And, as far as I'm aware Flipper is right, if you delete the .DS_Store  file
from a folder it will re-appear next time you open that folder.

Best,

Christopher @ Fallt

http://www.fallt.com  |  info at fallt.com