[Ti] Poll 19

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 10:43:15 PDT 2004

I believe that Apple developed that idea with the "Knowledge Navigator"
movie it made circa 1986. It tried to show what  a computer would look
like around 2010 or so. It had folding screens, a human-like assistant
who would let you know when you got emails and voice mails, and
interactive data bases. btw, the screen would also be a scanner.

I have a copy of that 12 min film but I''d probably break copyright law
by putting it online.

David