TrackPad cover

Ritz, Daniel daniel.ritz at transcore.com
Thu Jun 3 08:56:28 PDT 2004

I put a Palm screen protector on my PB 12" trackpad.  Function is not affected, though my 'surface velocity' is slowed because there is more friction.  After a short time of use, it didn't matter at all.  I frugally used the excess that I trimmed off on my track pad button.  On my other laptops it also showed wear over time.

Still awaiting delivery on the TiArmor (the wrist rest protector) from Vix.  Seemed costly but I went for it anyway.  Delivery delay is annoying.

Daniel