14 ounce powerbook sim

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Thu Jun 3 16:38:12 PDT 2004

I know I mentioned this before, but just had time to check the company's
website, and its quite interesting.

http://www.oqo.com/hardware/photos/photo03.html
http://www.oqo.com/hardware/video/

That thing is sweet. I have a 17" PB that I'm not going to take to a
javanese village, but something like the OQO would be perfect for managing
photos etc. I don't know whether to be happy or sad that most of the case
details are taken directly from Apple's Powerbook line. No coincidence that
their "history of computers" video shows a Blue G3, Cube, iMac, then a
Titanium, but no AlBook, since theirs is so obviously a copy (other than the
perforated door taken directly from the TiBooks, and there's a healthy dose
of the soon to be discontinued Clie line).

 This was bound to happen...it is the future and I just hope Apple does it
next because it would be so much better than this.