[Ti] 14 ounce powerbook sim

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Jun 3 18:28:20 PDT 2004

i don't know, but you got almost everything that this thing has in a
little palmtop or pda ....
connectivity and maybe the storage amount is an argument, but it
doesn't come close to the functionality and power that a
laptop/powerbook has.
i might be wrong though - anyhuh, i wouldn't like to try to type on
that keyboard or look at the lcd for longer than a few minutes.

it is a nice thought though, it will be interesting to see if they
found a nitsch (spelling¿) between laptop and pda - i doubt they'll be
that revolutionary successfull though

^_^