[Ti] Dreamweaver

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 15:20:39 PDT 2004

luke paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2004, at 12:53  AM, Dejan Sinadinovic wrote:
>
>>Hmm... TI Powerbook G4 on 500 mhz/768 RAM isn't fast enough. It
>>becomes endlessly slow when editing plain html document (with 20 kb
>>of text) in Dreamweaver. Is it because of program or it's a matter
>>of processor speed? I am confused.. D.
>>

>it's because modern programmers have no concept of optimization.

Dreamweaver, like all apps, games, disk images, etc, likes to reside,
and, above all, do its work in, optimized (i.e. de-fragmented) disk
space.

I run MX, or DW 4, on a 667, and it rips right through its tasks.

It's pretty much up to the users to optimize their drives from time-to-time.

~flipper